Saturday, February 4, 2012

Azizi comes home :)

Thursday night  I stopped by Ocala Aquariums after work and brought home the new GSM Bill had gotten in.

This fish is an exceptional looking fish- very nice coloring, a perfect size.... his head stripe is just beginning to turn golden!

I am so happy with him .... let's hope that Nasimah is just as happy!

I have acclimated him to the tank water, fed Nasimah - then turned the lights out and placed him in the tank.

Well.... only time will tell. She went right for the new addition. Nasimah nipped and darted at (the soon-to-be) male. But with the lights left off, he managed to find a hiding spot, and she has calmed down. She is now going over to him here and there- checking him out. She is curious, and I am hoping that is all it is. Curiousity will, with all my hopes, end in a nicely mated pair :)

Welcome Azizi! Now get to cuddling Nasimah and make happy lil' babies! :) lol xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment